October 22, 2019
- the types of information we collect through our Services
- how we use and protect that information
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
- details regarding our use of third party cookies and other tracking technologies
This Policy applies to our websites, social media sites and handles, and emails we send, as well as the information we collect when you interact with us through other online services. It also applies anywhere that this policy is linked. It does not apply to websites that are not operated by us, or to mobile applications that may link to our Services or be linked to or from our Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand the privacy practices that relate to them.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
9700 SW Capitol Hwy Suite 250
Portland, Oregon 97219-5291
Information We Collect
Information you give us: Some of the Services may include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Transaction and payment information, and associated contact information, when you submit an order or make a purchase through our site.
- Email address and other contact information when subscribing to our email newsletter.
- Information you provide when you complete a survey administered by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
- Information you may submit to apply for a job with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
Information We Collect Automatically: When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. This includes:
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our site (such as the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information that you make available to us on a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from our Services), including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts.
Please see below for more information about how our automatic collection of information works.
How We Use and Protect Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide you with our products and services, including to take orders, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- Create custom audiences on social media sites.
- Customize your experience with our services and provide you with offers that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including understanding our customer base and purchasing trends and understanding the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services.
Our Sharing of Your Information
- Service Providers: We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as: website, software, and data storage, content management, database management, technical integration, analytics, site optimization, payment processing and applicant recruiting. There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies also may apply.
- Social Media Platforms: Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through digital cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its digital cookies even when you do not interact with the third party’s application. Please visit third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
Additional Information About our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information: We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records. Additionally, information collected about you from a particular browser or device may be linked to information collected from another computer or device that we believe relates to you.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization:We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
Additional Information About Our Use of Tracking Technologies and Interest-Based Advertising
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our site, such as identifying you as being signed in, tracking content views, remembering your preferences and the number of times you have been shown an advertisement.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance and make improvements.
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of advertising.
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites.
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information their use of your data and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
|Analytics||How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services|
|Personalized Advertising and Social Media||Data Policy|
|Personalized Advertising and Social Media||Help Center|
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may also be able to opt out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the third-parties who conduct tracking through our Services.
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting-out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, Pastini does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Your Options and Rights
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email bulletin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Special Information Nevada Residents
Residents of the State of Nevada have the right to opt out of the sale of certain pieces of their information to third parties who will sell or license their information to others. At this time, Pastini does not engage in such sales. If you are a Nevada resident and would like more information about our data sharing practices, please email email@example.com.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.